Please login to post JOB or RESUME. It's free.
Tyco Fire Protection Products TFPP is currently hiring a Technical Product Support Specialist to work in our Mansfield, Texas location. This position will be responsible for providing technical product support such as specification review, coordinating the resolution of customer problems, maintaining and installing applications/solutions, performing verification, release testing and support for products in the special hazard systems group. Proposes changes in products and/or services that result in cost reductions and increased sales.
Other responsibilities for are:
• Provides sales and customer support for special hazard systems and products.
• Resolves technical and related issues that impact sales, installation, or utilization of products
• Work with Engineering and Sales groups to review specifications for special hazard systems, determine equipment and system requirements.
• Prepare quotations and supporting documentation.
• Track jobs for on time completion and to assure all components meet customer specifications and purchase order requirements.
• Maintain quotation files and assure accuracy of purchase specifications of components used for job production.
• Provide customer service group with customer special hazard systems technical questions/Requirements.
• Provide ongoing sales and technical engineering support as needed or possible
• Documents all processes involved in interactions.
• Provide technical assessments of existing products and update documentation, as required.
• Provide Marketing support and technical assistance, as required.
• Provide troubleshooting support for installations.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Associates degree preferred.
• Prefer 2- 5 years related experience.
• Documentation skills.
• Written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Prefer sales organization and customer interface experience.
• Proficient with typical Microsoft computer software.
• A level of project management skills.
• Related experience in the fire products business a real plus.
TFPP offers a competitive salary package in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) with company match.
Tyco is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future. Diversity and inclusion are key drivers to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Tyco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please login for send author a message.